Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 1995 17:39:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>
Cc:        FREEBSD-HACKERS-L <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PCI RAID Controller...

On Tue, 7 Nov 1995, Joe Greco wrote:

> >     In a similar vein, anyone working on support for the DPT caching
> > controllers?  I hear you can put something like 64 megs of RAM on the
> > thing and it screams quite loudly in things like news servers.  :)
> > There are Linux drivers for it, apparently, so the programming
> > information is available.
>
> Where can I get more info??  :-)

    I might as well post this back to the list for all those
interested:

Distributed Processing Technology (DPT-DOM)
   140 Candace Dr
   Maitland, FL 32751

   Domain Name: DPT.COM

    The have a Web page under construction at www.dpt.com with the
following information:

Sales:  1-800-322-4378, sales@dpt.com
Tech:   1-407-830-5522
E-mail: support@dpt.com

--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org)
Systems Administrator, Internex Online Inc.