Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 15:39:03 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Eivind Eklund <perhaps@yes.no>
To:        Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD IRC server

> Can't find any reference in the archives, so...
>
> Whatever happened to irc.freebsd.org ?  It used to work
> back in June, but nothing now...  What's the next best place
> to locate #freebsd ?

Well, EFnet #freebsd is huge (e.g, irc.gate.net).  If you want BSDnet
(which was what irc.freebsd.org gatewayed to) you can go through
irc.openbsd.org.  Other than that, we also have a small one on IRCnet
- I don't have a public server handy, though.  (Might be one on
irc.best.net or ircd.best.net - I don't remember, as I personally use
limited servers)

Eivind.