Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 97 14:55:17 -0800
From:      "Studded" <Studded@dal.net>
To:        "Cassandra Perkins" <cassy@loop.com>, "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Slow web server

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997 13:20:23 -0700 (PDT), Cassandra Perkins wrote:

>I'm running FreeBSD 2.1.5 (and yes, I know it needs upgrading) and today
>it reports the errors:
> /kernel: in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 2400
> /kernel: in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 1600
>
>After the error reports, I have to reboot the server.  However, the
>problem repeats.  Has anyone seen this particular error and have any
>suggestions on what I should do?

	A search of the mail archives on www.freebsd.org/search will give
you the details on this, but it is basically a harmless informational
message related to your ethernet card and kernel getting in synch.  Why do
you need to reboot the server after you see this?

Doug

The man who fears nothing, loves nothing.