Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:08:59 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au>
To:        "Neil Blakey-Milner" <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: more problems with ports

Trouble is I get that "Error 1" so early that there isn't anything much
before.
I've got a suspicion its a timeout issue because the phone lines here are
worse than fifth world standard  ...... I'll try downloading some distfiles
&
pop them in /usr/ports/distfiles when I  get a spare minute & see if that
helps.