Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 01:52:32 -0400
From:      Jerry A! <jerry@thehutt.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Milter Support?

What's the best/correct to build milter support into sendmail during a
"make world"?

I was guessing at adding something like this to /etc/make.conf:

SENDMAIL_CFLAGS=        -I/usr/local/include/sasl -DSASL -DMILTER
SENDMAIL_LDFLAGS=       -L/usr/local/lib
SENDMAIL_LDADD=         -lsasl -lmilter -pthread

But before I waste CPU cycles, I wanted to double-check and make sure
that I'm on the right path.

As always, thanks in advance...

        --Jerry

Open-Source software isn't a matter of life or death...
...It's much more important than that!