Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:23:27 +0000
From:      Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie>
To:        "Robin P. Blanchard" <Robin_Blanchard@gactr.uga.edu>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org, iedowse@maths.tcd.ie
Subject:   Re: buildworld over nfs failing consistently

In message <3A5C9621.1D8D74F@gactr.uga.edu>, "Robin P. Blanchard" writes:
>the only message was as originally posted:
>
>vm/vnode_pager.h -> vm/vnode_pager.ph
>*** Error code 1

Sorry, I probably wasn't very clear. Before the first '*** Error
code 1' message there will be a long list of 'xxx.h -> xxx.ph'
messages, looking something like

	a.out.h -> a.out.ph
	aio.h -> aio.ph
	alias.h -> alias.ph
	cam/cam_ccb.h -> cam/cam_ccb.ph
	cam/cam_debug.h -> cam/cam_debug.ph
	vm/vm_zone.h -> vm/vm_zone.ph
	vm/vnode_pager.h -> vm/vnode_pager.ph

(there are probably about 900 lines in this list altogether). Somewhere
among this long list will be an error message, and the filename
preceeding the error message will be the file that h2ph couldn't
open.

Ian