Date:      17 Oct 1998 07:22:50 -0000
From:      "larry nilsen" <Larry_nilsen@eee.org>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   how do i install packages

Hi group i have FREEBSD 2.2.7 installed but i dont
have anything in my /usr/ports/distfiles yet
i would like the netscape4-navigator package to
install. my cdrom doesnt seem to be supported
i cant seem to get it going. so is there a way to copy the package to msdos partition and install
it to freebsd from there ? and if so which cdrom
1-4 that has the package to install.i would like
to put it in my /usr/ports/distfiles and just hit make install please tell me how to do all this :)

-----