Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2006 03:15:51 -0500
From:      Nazar <mrxtheking@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   MySQL package loop

Was trying to set up a quick web server on my old box, so I was using
packages and run into a loopback. Whenever I try installing MySQL
5.1server, the package is also installing MySQL
5.1 client with it, but php5-mysql-5.1.2_1 is installing MySQL 4 client. I
cant get MySQL v5 without getting rid of php5_mysql. Is there any other ways
to go around it with packages? Maybe some pointers I appreciate it. Thanks.