Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:08:37 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Bootpart utility

Has anyone successfully used a utility named Bootpart?
I once used it to repair an NT boot environment but I've also heard
one can drop a FreeBSD bootable partition entry into the
standard NT Bootloader mimicry, I mean, you will get something like

"
    Window NT Workstation Version 4.0
    Window NT Workstation Version 4.0 [VGA Mode]
    Microsoft Windows
    FreeBSD-2.2.6

Use ^ and v to move the highlight to your choice.
Press Enter to choose.

"

Or is there something else that does same?