Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:12:32 +0000
From:      "Aryeh Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   xorg 7.3/freebsd 7-current/nvidia cards on p35 chip sets update

The new vm code in the kernel (cvsup) seems to have helped some things
in this combination.   Neither nv or nvidia will recognize my 5200 GT;
but vesa now gives me 24 depth and has noticeably better response
time.

For the people who are having problems with spontanous reboots some
progress *MAY* have been made in that when testing a config with nv or
nvidia on the above the screen cycles colors but does not crash the
machine like it used to.