Date:      Thu, 31 May 2001 00:46:23 +0200
From:      Clemens Hermann <haribeau@gmx.de>
To:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
Cc:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>, Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>, Michael Aronsen <mar@netcentralen.dk>, "'freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Mylex controllers?

Am 30.05.2001 um 17:40:01 schrieb Chris Dillon:

Hi Chris,

> How about the patch that Mike posted that I derived my patch from?

I am not sure which one you are talking about. The one Mike posted
today? This one shows the same problem as yours.
If you are talking about the patch Mike posted some days ago: This patch
compiles and the machine reboots but there is no effect, the same situation
as without the patch.

/ch