Date:      Wed, 01 Feb 2006 11:43:13 -0500
From:      Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        Erich Dollansky <oceanare@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Segmentation Fault in OpenOffice after upgrading to 2.0.1]

Erich Dollansky wrote:
> I posted this just by mistake to ports.
>
> What is the difference between ports and freebsd-ports?

There is no difference; they are two names or aliases for the same list.

[ ...problem with OO 2.0->2.01... ]
> The portstree was a few minutes old when I started the process.
>
> Is this a known problem?
>
> What can I do to pin it down?

Lack of data.  It would help to run the program under gdb, or look at the
backtrace if you've got a coredump available.  Perhaps you should re-update your
ports and verify that all dependencies have been rebuilt.

--
-Chuck