Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:03:15 +0000
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, sobomax@freebsd.org
Subject:   Segfault with Windowmaker 0.80.1

Hi all,

I decided to return to the Windowmaker fold, so I used 'portupgrade -RPN
windowmaker' to install.  Windowmaker starts, then pops up a box saying
there was a segfault and allows me to dump core.

I've tried truss and a few other tools, but I'm not good at debugging core
files.  Is there any info I can provide that can help track down this
problem?  I'd really like to get wmaker working.

Note:  I'm running XFree86 3.x, not 4.x.  Should that make a difference?
The XFree86 4.2 libraries are installed with the port.

NOTE: Please CC me, as I am not currently subscribed.  Thanks.

jm
--
My other computer is your windows box.