Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:12:46 -0700
From:      Zander Collier <zcollier@cncx.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SBPro support

Hi there.

I asked a question a few weeks back regarding SBPro support in
FreeBSD.  When booting, FreeBSD demands SB_Pro support for the
Soundcard (SBPro) currently installed in it.  Otherwise I get
coredumps when attempting to use sound programs.

The best suggestion was to add

options		config_sbpro

to the kernel and recompile.

I tried that and other options I could think of.  I still do
not have SBPro kernel support.

Does anyone know of a place where I would be able to find the
appropriate/correct information to solve this problem?

Thanks,
-Zander