Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 2014 15:28:51 +0100
From:      krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd as a virtualbox HOST

I'm currently running a set of vms on top of solaris 11 and virtualbox. As
a lot of them are freebsd im thinking I might get better overall
performance in converting the host OS to freebsd and then running vbox on
it for the leftover linux and windows vms.

There is scant information out there about freebsd as a host/hypervisor, as
its not officially supported. Does it perform well/bad? Is it stable or
flakey? Are there any decent resources I havent found yet?

Before anyone asks all my data pools are v28 so importing should be ok