Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 08:44:21 -0700
From:      "Kulraj Gurm (bosa.ca account)" <kulraj@bosa.ca>
To:        "kathy wiley" <wiley_150@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: apache+php-1.3.12+4.0b3 +mysql

Hoping the following helps (they are instructions written for internal use)
:
- this refers to latest versions and includes SSL
You will need to collect you source tarballs before you start and install
gettext as a package before you start (or just leave it out) !

MM

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/mm --disable-shared
make
make test
make install
./libtool --finish /usr/local/lib

Openssl

./configure \
--prefix=/usr/local \
--openssldir=/usr/local/openssl \
threads \
shared
make
make test
make install

Mod_ssl

./configure --with-apache=../apache.1.3.19 \
cd ../apache.1.3.19

Apache

SSL_BASE=/usr/local/openssl-0.9.6a
EAPI_MM=/usr/local/mm
./configure \
--prefix=/usr/local/apache \
--enable-module=so \
--enable-module=ssl \
--enable-module=usertrack \
--enable-shared=usertrack \
--enable-shared=ssl \
--enable-rule=SSL_SDBM
make
make certificate TYPE=custom
make install

PHP

./configure \
--prefix=/usr/local/php \
--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql \
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs \
--with-imap=../imap-2000c/ \
--with-gettext \
--enable-track-vars \
--enable-versioning \