Date:      Sun, 1 Apr 2001 10:25:24 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.ddts.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   emacs, vim and 486

Hi!

I am an old linux user and currently I am trying out freebsd.. I have
installed frebsd 4.1.1 in my old 486 with 16 mbytes.. I have not installed
X.. (from the iso image at ftp.freebsd.org)

emacs seems not to be working....  and vim works fine but it always gives
me a SEGV after :wq then I have to kill it to release the shell..

I have installed both using pkg_add(1) since I havent the sources..

Thank you!

Regards

Roberto