Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 1996 11:17:18 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        rminnich@Sarnoff.COM, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I'm thinking of Clustering 4 FreeBSD Servers

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.960808130009.25116G-100000@terra> you wrote:
: On Thu, 8 Aug 1996, Cyrus Gray wrote:
: > I'm thinking of Clustering 4 FreeBSD Servers Running 2.1.0
: > what would be a good reference to read about clustering.

: define 'clustering'. It's a meaningless term without some added
: adjectives at this point.

 Windows user setting up a Unix machine :)

 (sorry... we have a term called 'cluster futzing' for one mistake
 after the next)

 Couldn't resist...  Check out Satoshi's work on arrays of computers
 etc.. might be something interesting there.

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
  Finger pjchilds@al.imforei.apana.org.au for public PGP key