Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:12:44 +1000
From:      marcus@redcentre.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   logrotate

Hi,

I've been using the "logrotate" utility on a 4.0 machine with a lot
of success.  Recently, I was asked to install it on a 2.7 machine -
the problem is that it is compiled for elf.  Is there any way of
converting elf format to aout?  (the utility "elf2aout" dosen't seem
to want to know about it).  I've also tried a build of logrotate on
the 2.7 system without any luck.

Marcus
Unix Systems Administrator

+61 3 9873 0155