Date:      Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:08:01 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Okay, py-orbit2 is ported

>Anyone looking to port straw should be good to go now.  py-orbit2 is in
>the tree, and that should complete all of straw's dependencies.

Thanks Joe! Looks like install Straw is my opinion right now. I tried to
search for something that are written in C or have lesser dependencies, but
none are good. :-) Anyway, there are two more stuff that are need to port
for Straw's dependencies. They are mxDateTime
(http://www.egenix.com/files/python/mxDateTime.html) and Python Bindings for
Sleepycat Software's BerkeleyDB (http://pybsddb.sourceforge.net). You don't
have to do those, I can try to port them. If you want to port them, go
ahead. I won't be able to start to work with them until tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers,
Mezz