Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:43:09 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        mjacob@feral.com, "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>, =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?= <sos@freebsd.dk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to add a new bootdevice to the new boot code ???

This will require relabelling all of one class or the other (new
disklabel), or a major overhaul of the way that the root disk is found
inside the kernel.  IMHO, the latter is where the change needs to
happen.  SLICE might have made it a little easier, but searching won't
actually be all that difficult.  Someone want to do the work?