Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 1997 06:51:03 PDT
From:      "arthur doyle" <baker21b@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org

I am trying to download the a typical FreedBSD distribution from
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.2.2-RELEASE/  onto my office
harddrive as I want to back this all up onto zip drive and bring it home
to load on my personal machine. However, if I use Netscape to download
the files, I have to do them individually, which will take well...
forever.

Therefore, I would like to use my FTP program which allows me to select
multiple files and download these with one go. Could you please tell me
what the FTP address of this site is and if it's an anonymous FTP site.
Thanks.

Robert.

email: baker21b@hotmail.com