Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 1996 13:01:15 -0400
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        sfuqua@pulsar.cs.wku.edu (Stephen Fuqua)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   style and diction

<<On Mon, 10 Jun 1996 16:08:36 -0500 (CDT), sfuqua@pulsar.cs.wku.edu (Stephen Fuqua) said:

> Whatever became of style, diction, and other programs from the "writer's workbench?"

So far as I know, these programs have never been part of the BSD
system.  I associate them exclusively with System V and its
predecessors (and thus the ATTIS/USG/USL/Novell/SCO side of the
family).

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.