Date:      Fri, 9 Jan 2009 06:57:58 -0500
From:      "Gabriel Lavoie" <glavoie@gmail.com>
To:        "Garrett Cooper" <yanefbsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: EST (Enhanced Intel SpeedStep(R) Technology) on amd64

My processor seems correctly recognized by est under 7.1, I get the
correct frequency/value pairs. What I would like is the automatic
behaviour where the CPU is downclocked to 50% under no load, found
under Windows/Linux and I would also like to know why estctrl isn't
supported under amd64. I already contacted Colin. :)

Gabriel

--
Gabriel Lavoie
glavoie@gmail.com