Date:      Wed, 02 Apr 2014 18:17:14 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd as a virtualbox HOST

On 04/02/14 16:28, krad wrote:

> Does it perform well/bad? Is it stable or flakey?

I (have to, *sigh*) run two VMs:
_ an headless Ubuntu 64b which works very well and is fast enough before
I even try to optimize it;
_ a non-headless Windows Vista 64b, whose performance I feel to be very
poor and found no way to improve (but then again, a similar hardware box
is not so fast either, with Vista...).

I never had any problem wrt to stability.

As someone else pointed out, be sure to have plenty of free RAM.

Just my 2c, but if you have any more questions, just ask.

  bye
	av.