Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2000 13:44:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      Steve Lumos <slumos@nevada.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   OZ6832

I'm trying to get running on an IBM Thinkpad i1452, but the O2micro OZ6832
PC-Card (vendor = 1217, dev = 6832) bridge does not appear to be
supported.  I've tried 3.4-RELEASE and PAO3.  I peeked at the 4.0 sources
and there is no detection code for it there either.

Net searching shows messages going back to 2.2.6, so I assume this is not
a new chip.  There were even patches posted to bsd-nomads (in 1998), but I
can't read the surrounding text so I havn't tried applying them.

Can anybody tell me anything about this chip?

I also have a 3Com/Mhz 10/100 LAN Card (3CCFE574BT) that is not
specifically listed as supported, but I was planning to just try the ep
driver.  Is anyone else using this card successfully?

Does anyone know an alternate place to search FreeBSD mailing lists until
the main site is back up?

Thanks.

Steve