Date:      Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:23:39 +0800
From:      Young Lee <ncisoft@163.com>
To:        Uzi Klein <uzi@bmby.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.3 SMP freezes with MySQL 4.1

I had repeated the panic by reset debug.mpsafenet from 0 to 1,
after that, the system  automatically reboot after several hours,
and if debug.mpsafenet was set to 0, the system is stable.

so i guess this is a tcp stack or NIC driver SMP thread-safe issue,
normally my server got over 1000 interrupts/s on bge, I have plan
to replace the onboard bge NIC to fxp and set debug.mpsafenet
to 1 to see what will happen this week.

--
Young Lee