Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 1996 06:13:05 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Andrew Soroka <azs@hpccm800.aus.hp.com>
Cc:        "'FreeBSD'" <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I would like to help

> Hi,
> I was reading a magazine (Australian Personal Computer -Feb 1996)
> which did an article on the FreeBSD project.

Really!  Would any of our australian readers care to forward me a copy
of that article?  They can sent it care of Walnut Creek CDROM, 4041
Pike Ln, Suite D. Concord CA, 94520 (USA).  I can *really* use stuff
like this in the press releases we periodically put together!

> A couple of things, I am prepared to pitch in and help.  I would prefer
> to be on the new development but don't mind what I do (as long as its not
> system testing).

Great!  First recommendation is to join the FreeBSD-hackers mailing
list - see http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/eresources:mail.html for
more information on this.  See also:
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/submitters.html for more information
on submitting stuff to the project.

> Secondly where can I get a copy of FreeBSD 2.1 (with some sort of
> documentation).

See http://www.freebsd.org/releases/index.html

					Jordan