Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2013 22:53:03 +0200
From:      Carlos Jacobo Puga Medina <cjpugmed@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Request fix USES=desktop-file-info

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeremy Messenger <mezz.freebsd@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/4/23
Subject: Re: Request fix USES=desktop-file-info
To: Carlos Jacobo Puga Medina <cjpugmed@gmail.com>

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Carlos Jacobo Puga Medina
<cjpugmed@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> I observed an error while update the ports using portmaster(8)
>
>>"/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 1523: Could not find
>> /usr/ports/Mk/Uses/desktop-file-info.mk
>>make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
>>
>>===>>> Is /usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/Makefile missing?
>>===>>> Aborting update
>>
>>===>>> Killing background jobs
>>Terminated
>>===>>> Exiting
>
> Fix:
>
> Rename ${PORTSDIR}/Mk/Uses/desktop-file-utils.mk to desktop-file-info.mk
> solves above problem.

I was followed its document in the desktop-file-utils.mk, but the
mistake is that I did it without test. :-) kwm has fixed the document,
so I will correct that in this afternoon.

--
mezz.freebsd@gmail.com - mezz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team