Date:      22 Nov 98 08:05:01 PST
From:      Stephen Palmer <slpalmer@netscape.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Joliet Filesystem support in -current

I know that the joliet filesystem is "unsupported", but according to PR
kern/5038, patches, and diffs are available to fix this.  Will this be
merged in with -current anytime soon?  I would really like this  :)

The reason I ask, is that I have been unable to extract the uuencoded
portions of the fix.  If some kind soul would like to e-mail them to me (3
small files) I would appreciate it :)

Thanks!
Stephen L. Palmer
slpalmer@netscape.net