Date:      Sun, 28 Jan 1996 14:09:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: lpt0 incorrect interrupt count / systat

 untraceable interrupts get assigned to irq7

My guess is that your new ethernet card is generating interrrupts sometimes
that are too short (or you clear the interrupt before it is serviced soemtimes (a lot actually) and they become "untraceable" and are caught by the
lpt driver...
it's a hardware "feature" in the PC.