Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 2002 21:51:53 -0700
From:      Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions LIST <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ssh without passwords

I know I have seen something on this, but can't find it in the
archives.  I am using ssh from FreeBSD 4.3 to connect to another 4.3
system.  I want to be able to connect without passwords, however, it
never accessess anything in ~/.ssh but always goes directly to PAM as
shown by ktrace on the server.  The password authentication works
fine.  I am using the default sshd_config file with the protocols set
to 2,1 and sftp enabled.
--
-- Doug