Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:18:07 +0200
From:      "Holger Wolff" <wolff@cargex.de>
To:        "Gary Jennejohn" <garyj@jennejohn.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: ISDN with AVM Fritz ISA Classic

"Gary Jennejohn" writes:
> > 1. "idletime-incoming" in isdnd.rc does noting ?! Have I understud it
> >    correctly that this is the time before the deamon are ansering the
> >    call? I have tried settings from 5 to 50 ... all the same.
>
> No, your understanding is wrong. See the isdnd.rc manual page.
> Maybe you want isdntxdel-incoming.

Ups... the man page is a little mistakable ;)
But now i have found what i'm looking for :) It is the alert option ... a
little
bit confusing this name ;)

> The FIFO in the HSCX didn't go ready within the timeout period.

:(

> Can't say why from the output you've provided.

Witch output will be helpful ?

> The driver waits 10 ms already, but you could try increasing
> WAITTO in isic_hscx_waitxfw() in i4b_hscx.c. I doubt that
> it will help.

The WAITTO Value is 200 in original  ... i increase it to 2000 an try again.
If it helps i tell you.

Yours
    Holger Wolff