Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:08:34 EDT
From:      JTate63068@aol.com
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please reply!

--part1_68.132207b2.28b516e2_boundary

Please send me any and all information that you have available concerning
asset protection and trusts that will prevent civil lawsuits from obtaining
my assets. I have clicked on your link from your website but it says that the
site is not available or is not responding.

Thank you,

JT

--part1_68.132207b2.28b516e2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Please send me any and all information that you have available concerning
<BR>asset protection and trusts that will prevent civil lawsuits from obtaining
<BR>my assets. I have clicked on your link from your website but it says that the
<BR>site is not available or is not responding.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you,
<BR>
<BR>JT</FONT></HTML>