Date:      Wed, 04 Dec 1996 08:03:58 -0600
From:      Gary Fry <garyf@bellsouth.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Having Trouble...

Dear whoever can answer,
	I am having trouble installing FreeBSD v2.1.5 onto my computer! I have
a Packard Bell Pentium 166Mhz machine with Windows 95 installed.
Whenever I get to the point of partitioning my hard drive during the
installation of FreeBSD, fdisk says I don't have enough room to create a
partition.  However, I have 1.04G out of 2.1G free space on that disk.

Could you please tell me how:
	a. I can work around ths error...
	b. I can Fix this problem
	c. I can install FreeBSD into my DOS partition(as is possble for
Linux(by Slackware)
	- or -
	d. What needs to be done period?

I would really appreciate any answers/suggestions that you are able to
give me.

Thanks very much!

Gary Fry