Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 1996 18:15:23 -0500
From:      "Michael A. Urban" <mds@nai.net>
To:        "'support@freebsd.org'" <support@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Kerberos

When I set the kerberos server option to YES in the /etc/sysconfig file and reboot, I get the following error when the system tries to start kerberos.

starting network daemons: portmap kerberoskerberos: not found

That is not a typing error.  I lists kerberos twice, can't find it and then skips loading it.
Any ideas???
Should I try installing the package from scratch.  If so, where is the best place to get the files and configuration information?

Thank you for your time,

Michael A. Urban
Manager, Systems Engineering
Micro-Designs Software Corporation