Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 1996 04:41:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        coredump@nervosa.com
Cc:        rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: changes to /etc/ttys

 * Terry, Rod, I failed to think of that. Yes, that would generate TOO many
 * questions over it. I was just thinking of consistency, and forgot about
 * new users, *sigh*, nevermind it than.

"NEW USERS"?  Do you understand what Terry and Rod said?  I'd be
mightily surprised if I don't get a login prompt after a reboot.  (And
nobody will call me a new user. :)

You seem to be generating lots of mails lately, and most of that seem
to be, well, not very well thought out and ends up wasting other
people's times.  Maybe you can study the system a little before
starting to suggest "improvements"?

Satoshi