Date:      Tue, 03 Feb 2004 02:06:24 +0100
From:      "Per olof Ljungmark" <peo@intersonic.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   timeouts on network adapter

Running 4.9-RELEASE-p1 on a older SMP system (Compaq PL1850R) and having
tried the following adapters: Intel Pro100 (fxp), Pro1000 (em), 3C905B,C
(xl) and finally the built-in Thunderlan based adapter.

All of them is having problems (timeouts) since a while back and some
reading points to issues introduced late last year.

Since I'm not sure how to handle this and I would welcome advices how to
resolve the situation. Can I back only a specific part of the OS or do I
have to downgrade completely or is there a fix?

Grateful for your replies,
Per olof