Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:00:43 +0100
From:      Thomas Quinot <thomas@cuivre.fr.eu.org>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?= <sos@freebsd.dk>
Cc:        thomas@cuivre.fr.eu.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cdrecord for ATAPI burners available..

Le 2002-03-19, Søren Schmidt écrivait :

> > gmake[1]: *** [TocParser.o] Error 1
> You need to have pccts installed to compile cdrdao....

I do, and as I mentioned in my first message, the compileation completed
after a gmake distclean.

> These utils are ATA only (as the name implies), if our ports people
> wants to merge it into whats already there I wont complain :)
> That said I think the ATA only version covers more than a significant
> percentage of our userbase....

In which case I'll be more than happy to continue maintaining ATAPI/CAM
as an alternative solution, which addresses 100% of our user base and
does not impose any additional work upon application authors or port
maintainers.

Thomas.

--
    Thomas.Quinot@Cuivre.FR.EU.ORG