Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2000 14:24:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        "Eric D. Futch" <efutch@nyct.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, Steve Lumos <slumos@nevada.edu>
Subject:   Re: OZ6832

Sure am useing it, here is my pccard.conf listing for it.

#3Com Fast Etherlink
card "3Com" "Megahertz 574B"
        config  0x1 "ep0" 9
        insert  echo 3Com Fast Etherlink 3C574B inserted
        insert  /etc/pccard_ether ep0
        remove  echo 3Com Fast Etherlink 3C574B removed
        remove  /sbin/ifconfig ep0 delete

E-Mail: William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>