Date:      Fri, 5 Jun 1998 13:38:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@sag.lmsal.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TP560 running X

Hey Folks,

I just sent my laptop in to IBM to get serviced -- the apm stuff quit
working and as a result they replaced my motherboard and updated my bios!
Really great service and they had it done in a day.  What took the most
time was overnight shipping back and forth...

Unfortunately, now X doesn't work! :-/  I am now sporting a Cyber 9385/82
video chip, apparently.  I'm not sure what I had before (the laptop is
about a year old), but it seems like things have changed enough that I
have to munge my XF86Config a bit.

SO, you happy TP560 folks out there:  does anybody have a current working
XF86Config file for this chip?

Thanks,

Brian