Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:41:06 +0200
From:      Volker Stolz <stolz@i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gnome2: graphics/diacanvas

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

Hi, I updated graphics/diacanvas to the recent version from SourceForge.
However, my machine is still running Gnome1 and the Python-wrappers need
Gnome2. I added a WITHOUT_PYTHON-knob to the Makefile because the Python
stuff isn't really required.

Could somebody with Gnome2 please check the pkg-plist and add any missing
files? For the non-Gnome2-parts, I already verified it (The demo
application works, too).

You can find the patch at
http://www.foldr.org/~stolz/diacanvas
--=20
http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/stolz/ *** PGP *** S/MIME
rage against the finite state machine=20

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO--