Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 1996 14:45:03 -0600 (CST)
From:      "John A. Booth" <john@ulantris.infinop.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   emacs install

I just usged pkg_add to install the emacs dist from the 2.1 packages
directory and am receiving this error when I try to execute emacs.

	ld.so: emacs: libXaw.so.6.0: Undefined error:0

I don't have the libXaw.* files in /usr/lib--I don't have X installed...I
am running on a 2.1 Snap machine...which actually stays up for once--I
dropped a mud that liked to core often.

Getting rid of the mud took me from 8-12 day uptimes to now currently
at 27 days up....