Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 1998 22:16:16 -0700
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
Cc:        Dru <genisis@istar.ca>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Latest discoveries...

Thank you... I'll try that syntax and see what the results are.  Seems to
me I did and it didn't work, but it looks like it did in the example below.

A shell script would probably have been the best solution, but the more I
can put in one file, the less I have to remember to back up if I decide to
reinstall my system (which I've been doing a lot as a newbie learning BSD
and trying to find the best system configuration for my purposes).  If I
can just back up .cshrc and not have to remember to back up a whole other
complete directory, all the better.  The more customizations I make to the
system, the more difficult it becomes should I ever have to re-install it,
so I like to keep customizations few and far between, and in specific files
that I can easily remember the names and locations of.

--
My web site starts at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html -
lots of goodies for everyone, have a look if you have the time.