Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:15:27 -0800
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   wierd printout from dmesg

I am building a new FreeBSd workstation. The installation started as a
4.1.1 install CVSUP'd last night (Nov. 6) started the build process;
	make buildworld
	make buildkernel KERNEL=DERANGED
	make installkernel KERNEL=DERANGED
	shutdown now
	make installworld
	mergemaster
	reboot

Here is the lines I do not understand from dmesg and how they came to
be.

isa0: too many dependant configs (8)
isa0: unexpected small tag 14

TIA