Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 1999 18:05:40 +0100
From:      John Senior <js@ios.internet-ireland.ie>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD & varesearch

Hi Folks,

I'm not on this list so please CC: me directly.

I'm a great fan of FreeBSD, (been using it for 3 years or so)
My company is in the process of scaling up our ISP operation to an
enormous extent and I want to stick with FreeBSD.  I have
to choose a rackmount box that supports FreeBSD well.  One that
seems good is varesearch's (www.varesearch.com) 501 2U Rackmount
model.  I'll be ordering 15-20 of these so it's important that
they are the bee's knees.

Any comments?

Many TIA,

John.