Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:16:37 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Tobias Roth <roth@iamexwi.unibe.ch>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   libresolv

Hello

I might be confused but isn't there something wrong? I can't find
libresolv on my system.

I tried to compile something and I got stuck with a missing -lresolv.
I looked for libresolv but all I found was the include:

/usr/include/resolv.h

The include in the source tree, (/usr/obj is linked to /var/obj):

/usr/obj/var/src/i386/usr/include/resolv.h

and an empty dir here:

/usr/obj/var/src/lib/libresolv/

No libresolv* in /usr/lib/

Is there anything wrong with my system? I cvsupped and rebuilt it on
Monday.

thx, Tobe