Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:00:43 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        Zippy <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape browser

At 12:45 PM 3/19/99 -0600, Steve Price wrote:

>Ok.  So write it already. :)  Thouhg my abilities are probably
>not up to the task of writing it with you, I can certainly help
>test whatever you come up with.

The best people to work on it (and, yes, I *am* volunteering to
help) are the folks who have worked on the Linux emulator. They're
used to tracking the differences between the APIs, so we should have
one of those people as the technical lead. I'd be glad to serve
as a coder and also as an organizer.

--Brett