Date:      Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:56:29 -800
From:      "Mark L. Holloway" <mholloway@flashmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is it fair?

Is it fair to say that even though FreeBSD makes up a small portion of the overall
Unix market, it is still going to look good on a resume to have FreeBSD experience
if your targeting a job in the "Internet" community?

I work in the Health Care industry and everything is HP-UX, AIX, or Solaris.
 I don't mind Solaris so much but in this industry it's all boring crap.. It's
mainly to run Oracle to keep tracking of insurance claims and doctors' records.
 Woopty Doo!  It seems there is a good percentage of FreeBSD servers in the
world of the net..

Mark