Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 09:44:47 +1000
From:      Eddie Irvine <eirvine@tpgi.com.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PAM and LDAP & kerebos and Novell

Right.

I've trolled the archives and I can't find where to get started
with PAM and kerebos stuff.

I know I should be finding out about this. But how?

Can I keep all the passwords and user info on Novell 4.11/5.0,
but have their files & web pages served by FreeBSD? How about
authentication when users connect to the next version of Mac OSX,
which promises "Keberos support"

I'm prepared to buy a textbook on this if need be.

Eddie.